Polymer Characterization & Testing
We provide a comprehensive polymer consultancy, characterization and testing service.
We have the expertise to:
- Solve polymer failures
- Select the right polymers for the right applications
- Meet regulatory requirements
- Develop new products and applications
- Provide polymer analysis and testing.
Innovation is the key to future growth and profitability - and we use our polymers expertise to help clients create novel products that differentiate them from competitors, are more cost-effective to produce and perform better.
Characterization & Analysis
You often want to know more about the polymer you are working with or have specified - that's where our materials characterization team comes in.
Using our state-of-the-art analytical capabilities, teamed with our materials expertise, we offer polymer chemical, physical, microscopy, surface and bulk mechanical and fracture mechanics analysis to:
- Characterize polymers
- Evaluate their properties
- Examine the surfaces of polymers
- Identify contaminants
- Provide a raw material assay
- Validate cleanliness
- Assess leachability / toxicity
- Provide ongoing QA / QC
- Predict shelf-life
- Determine ageing.
Why choose Lucideon?
- To our polymers expertise we add a wide-ranging knowledge of ceramics, glass, metals – chemical, physical, microscopy, mechanical. We know how polymers work with and interact with other materials.
- State-of-the-art facilities under one roof – meaning that you don't have to use many different suppliers.
To read more about our polymer consultancy and characterization services, click below: