Technology Partnerships / Information and Knowledge Services
Lucideon's Information Centre has years of experience in answering technical and commercial enquiries from customers and technical partners from a wide range of industry sectors and has amassed an extensive collection of material and expertise.
Our in-depth knowledge of materials, available information resources, and where to quickly source that vital piece of information, enables us to respond effectively to our customers' enquiries. As such we can supply a steady stream of information ranging from technical and commercial information to new product information, helping you to manage your business needs and save valuable time.
To benefit from the Information Services expertise, users can subscribe as a Lucideon Technology Partner or Associate; they then have exclusive and unlimited access to our information services including:
- Technical Searches – access to the services of our information specialists – use our skills and expertise and let us do the searching for you
- World Ceramics Abstracts Database – round-the-clock access to the key online resource for global information on ceramic materials, properties, and applications
- Personalized Alert Services – keep up to date with tailored alerts matched to your keyword preferences for monitoring developments in your specific areas of interest
- Environmental Information Service – assistance with environmental-related enquiries and regulatory information, including regular bulletins and online access to information
- Library Services – full use of our library services and access to our specialised collection of ceramics and materials information
- Document Supply – copies can be quickly supplied from our own resources or sourced directly from the publisher
- Quick Turnaround Service – providing a fast response to your information needs
- Information Allowance – available to cover any copyright fees
Our information specialists are supported by some of the best scientific and technical databases and a range of extensive research tools. These include:
- Suite of scientific and technical databases with in-depth coverage of subjects including aerospace, biomedical, ceramics & glass, building materials & construction, materials science, metals, and environmental
- ScienceDirect – a major full text online scientific resource
- Comprehensive range of journal subscriptions covering advanced materials, ceramics, construction, glass, materials science, minerals, and refractories
Technology Partners are welcome to visit the Information Centre by appointment.
For further information:
To find out more about how our information services can help you, please contact Hannah Poole at: firstname.lastname@example.org or on +44 (0)1782 764284.
Interested in becoming a Technology Partner?
Contact Caroline Mullington, Technology Partnership Manager at email@example.com or on +44 (0)1782 764422.