You are here: Home » Materials & Process Consultancy
Materials & Process Consultancy
Our focus is on working with you to ensure that your products and processes are the best they can be, whether you're developing new products or applications, trying to improve yields or implementing a new processing line.
Having worked on diverse projects across a wide range of industries our experts bring this knowledge to your project, cross-fertilizing technologies and solutions.
And, if things go wrong, we find the root cause of failures and implement suggested measures to stop them reoccurring.
Our knowledge and experience is backed up by a comprehensive suite of analytical capabilities. We also have dedicated pilot scale facilities and can scale up from pilot scale testing to process scale to enable a smooth transition from lab to manufacture.
We know that time means money; we will always work speedily, confidentially and collaboratively with you.
Our Innovation Manager, Dr Kambiz Kalantari, talks about some of the processing technologies and areas we’re currently looking into and supporting.
We help you:
- Understand materials and how they interact with each other
- Improve existing products
- Design your next generation of products
- Optimize processing routes and implement new ones
- Find the root cause of failures and stop them reoccurring
- Move products from feasibility through to laboratory trials and onto pilot and manufacturing scale and implementation.