You are here: Home » Testing & Characterization
Testing & Characterization
Providing solutions, not just numbers.
Do you need to:
- Gain regulatory approval?
- Outsource your QA/QC?
- Determine if your material/product is fit for purpose?
- Characterize your materials?
- Identify and rectify failures?
- Improve product performance?
Put Lucideon to the test...
Lucideon is an independent materials testing and analysis laboratory, working across a range of materials, including ceramics, metals and polymers, and offering the following standard and customized testing:
- High temperature
- Surface analysis
- Quick turnaround
- Accurate data
- Analysis and support
- SinglePoint lab - everything you need in one place
- 7 years archive storage of all analysis data
- Extensive materials expertise
- State-of-the-art analytical facilities.
Lucideon is a UKAS accredited testing (0013) and calibration (0420) laboratory in the UK. Lucideon works closely with several laboratories overseas that are audited by Lucideon on an annual basis.
For our full list of UKAS accredited tests, click here [PDF File, 455KB].