Process Optimisation Consultancy
We don't just work at the materials / products and the lab-scale, we always consider processing routes when we're helping you to develop new products or improve existing ones.
Expert guidance at your disposal - our services
At Lucideon, we can help you to optimise your processes to ensure yields are consistent, and that waste and failures are kept to an absolute minimum. Process optimisation services include:
- Lab-scale testing of materials and products to ensure they are production-ready
- Development of a new manufacturing / processing line or making changes to an existing one
- Troubleshooting to determine what is causing issues during processing
- Raw material / component acceptance testing through spot audits or routine testing
- Validation of new material supplies and process changes to ensure specifications are met
- Scale-up of a technology from lab through to pilot and onto manufacturing scale
Example areas of application
We apply our process optimisation expertise in a wide variety of contexts. A few examples are in ceramic manufacturing, pharmaceutical powder processing, and we are also currently working in the area of Additive Manufacturing (AM), helping manufacturers to improve processes, thereby reducing risk and improving process yield. Why not let us see if we can help you?
We have unrivalled experience in understanding the fundamental material science involved in process optimisation and knowing how best to achieve the outcomes you want. We help you realise the success you want.
Ceramics Manufacturing Process Optimisation
Are your production processes running as efficiently and effectively as they could be?
We add value at every stage of the production process
Correct powder properties are crucial to performance. Our experts help you to optimise powder properties and processing steps, and implement improved quality control to maintain your standards
This white paper discusses milling options, their advantages and disadvantages, as well as focusing on how the milling process can help to control key characteristics to optimize the properties of end products in manufacturing processes
Drying is an important process in almost all industry sectors, including ceramics, pharmaceutical, food, chemical, construction and semiconductors
Lucideon expertise helps develop powder conditioning procedure to improve processing
Lucideon expertise allows new elements to be included in products.