We don’t just work at the materials/products and the lab-scale, we always consider processing routes when we’re helping you to develop new products or improve existing ones.
At Lucideon, we can help you to optimize your processes to ensure yields are consistent, and that waste and failures are kept to a minimum.
Our experts have worked in many industries; this cross-sector knowledge helps us to transfer ideas, technologies and improvements from one industry to the next.
Process optimization services include:
- Lab-scale testing of materials and products to ensure they are production-ready.
- Development of a new manufacturing/processing line or making changes to an existing one.
- Troubleshooting to determine what is causing issues during processing.
- Raw material/component acceptance testing through spot audits or routine testing.
- Validation of new material supplies and process changes to ensure specifications are met.
- Scale up of a technology from lab through to pilot and onto manufacturing scale.
We are currently working in the area of Additive Layer Manufacturing (ALM), helping manufacturers to improve processes, thereby reducing risk and improving process yield.