Advancing Formulations: The 4th Innovation for Industry Forum
Date: 13 June 2018 (Please note the date for this event has passed)
Venue: Lucideon HQ, Queens Road, Stoke-on-Trent, ST4 7LQ, UK
Time: 09:30 - 16:00
This event brought together industry and academia in the personal care and consumer healthcare sectors to explore collaborative opportunities and learn about the latest developments in the formulation arena.
- Evaluation of product performance
- Novel tools for enhancing formulations
- The consumer and the market
The talks focused on advancing formulations for oral, skin and hair applications.
- Chris Roberts, New Technology Manager - Hair Care, Unilever
- Robert Sayer, Research and Technology Manager - Personal Care, Croda
- Jack Ferguson, Sun Care and Skin Care Specialist & Managing Director, Skinnovation
- Rachel Watson, Professor of Cutaneous Science - Division of Musculoskeletal & Dermatological Sciences, University of Manchester
- Amo Tatla, Innovation Scientist, GlaxoSmithKline Consumer
- Alan Paul, Operations Director - Surface Science, Lucideon
- Marijana Dragosavac, Senior Lecturer in Chemical Engineering, Loughborough University
- Emily Lewis, Product Specialist, Innovenn UK Ltd
- Anne-Françoise Clay, Global Marketing Manager - Biofunctionals, Ashland
- Anisha Gupta, BDS5 Dentistry Group, King’s College London Dental Institute
- Mark Cresswell, Senior Scientist, Lucideon
[Registration for this event is now closed].