You are here: Home » Verification
At Lucideon CICS, we offer independent verification of greenhouse gas (GHG)/carbon emissions and other sustainability data for both voluntary and mandatory reporting schemes.
Verification ensures that your data is:
- Necessary for regulated schemes, such as the EU ETS Scheme which will affect aircraft operators.
- Required for voluntary reporting programs.
- It can form part of an overall Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) or sustainability strategy, lending credibility to your data.
- Verification can help you to build your GHG inventory and understand your carbon footprint.
- It will ensure that emissions monitoring is accurate, enabling a benchmark for current and future carbon management strategies, including reduction, compliance with new legislation and carbon trading opportunities.
Why Independent, Third-party Verification?
- It is a must for regulated and mandatory reporting schemes.
- Independent verification is a key discriminator of real commitment and action, giving both your business and your emissions data credibility.
- It satisfies stakeholder's demands for accuracy, validity, materiality and transparency.
- It paves the way for inclusion in emissions offsetting schemes; an accurate emissions number is critical, especially if you are striving towards carbon neutrality.
- EU ETS (EU Emissions Trading Scheme) including Aviation
- Carbon Disclosure Project verification
- Carbon Footprinting (ISO14064-1, WRI/WBCSD)
- Carbon Reduction Commitment Energy Efficiency Scheme
- Mandatory Carbon Reporting (MCR) verification
- Ofgem Sustainability Audit
- Sustainability and Environmental Report Assurance