Lucideon CICS is a leading global expert in verification and certification services.
Our greenhouse gas (carbon) verifiers are renowned for their expertise and for well-planned and executed verifications to comply with voluntary and mandatory standards across a wide range of industries. Our services include:
- Mandatory Carbon Reporting (MCR) Verification
- EU ETS (EU Emissions Trading Scheme) including Aviation
- Sustainability & Environmental Report Assurance
- Carbon Reduction Commitment Energy Efficiency Scheme (CRCEES) Verification
- CDP (Carbon Disclosure Project) Data Verification
- MRV Shipping Verification
- Carbon Footprinting (ISO14064-1, WRI/WBCSD)
- Ofgem Sustainability Audit Verification (this now includes Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI) and Renewables Obligation (RO)).
Using our team of knowledgeable and experienced auditors, we have a history of providing impartial management system and product-specific certifications, including:
- Energy Savings Opportunity Scheme (ESOS)
- ISO 9001
- ISO 14001
- ISO 50001
- ISO 27001
- Corporate Certification
- Product Conformity
- OHSAS 18001
- Integrated Management Systems
- BES 6001 Responsible Sourcing
Our European Headquarters are in Stoke-on-Trent, UK and we have regional offices in New York State and South Carolina.
For details of our verification and certification services accreditations, which include UKAS (United Kingdom Accreditation Service) and ANSI (American National Standards Institute), click here