Lucideon CICS is a leading global expert in verification and certification services.
Our greenhouse gas (carbon) verifiers are renowned for their expertise and for well-planned and executed verifications to comply with voluntary and mandatory standards across a wide range of industries. Our services include:
- Mandatory Carbon Reporting (MCR) Verification
- EU ETS (EU Emissions Trading Scheme) including Aviation
- Sustainability & Environmental Report Assurance
- Carbon Reduction Commitment Energy Efficiency Scheme (CRCEES) Verification
- CDP (Carbon Disclosure Project) Data Verification
- Carbon Footprinting (ISO14064-1, WRI/WBCSD)
- Ofgem Sustainability Audit Verification (this now includes Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI) and Renewables Obligation (RO)).
Using our team of knowledgeable and experienced auditors, we have a history of providing impartial management system and product-specific certifications, including:
- Energy Savings Opportunity Scheme (ESOS)
- ISO 9001
- ISO 14001
- ISO 50001
- Corporate Certification
- Product Conformity
- OHSAS 18001
- Integrated Management Systems
- BES 6001 Responsible Sourcing
Our European Headquarters are in Stoke-on-Trent, UK and we have regional offices in New York State and South Carolina.
For details of our verification and certification services accreditations, which include UKAS (United Kingdom Accreditation Service), click here