UK ETS “The Basics” Workshop
Our next course will take place in April / May 2024 (dates to be confirmed in due course)
Venue: Wade Conference Centre, Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire ST4 7NY
During the past few years it has become apparent that there are a lot of new people involved with UK ETS reporting or there are those who would value a refresher course on "the basics".
Due to popular demand we are running another workshop covering the "need to know" basics to enable you to make your annual UK ETS report. The sessions will be interactive and will be in a workshop style rather than a "chalk and talk" teaching session.
The workshop will cover the following:
- Background to the scheme and "Who does what" - reporters, regulators, accreditation bodies.
- Where to find templates and guidance documents
- Your permit – what does it all mean
- Permit conditions and potential penalties (Bring your own permit to the session)
- Reporting requirements throughout the year with deadlines
- Your calculation spread sheet.
- What evidence will a verifier expect?
- Annual emission factors
- Uncertainty assessments
- Internal review.
Upon successful completion of the course each delegate will receive a certificate of attendance.
Our next course will take place in April / May 2024.
£800 per delegate + VAT (£730 + VAT for existing Lucideon CICS clients).
Please provide us with a purchase order, or make a payment by credit card a minimum of 4 weeks prior to the course date.. We will contact you by telephone to take payment details.
"Very useful course that has given me the background to return to my new role with increased confidence"
"Great course - a lot of information given and explained well"
"The entire course was very useful and gave me a much better understanding"
"Learned in depth about the scheme, permit and reporting responsibilities - great course"
"Very useful - achieved a greater understanding of the process"