Verified Assurance Marks
Do you want to prove your commitment to sustainability and the environment to your stakeholders?
If you have your carbon, water or waste, your product carbon footprint or your sustainability report verified by us to a recognised standard or scheme, you are eligible to use the corresponding Lucideon Verified Assurance Mark.
Why have a Lucideon Verified Assurance Mark?
- It shows that you are committed to being a sustainable company.
- It proves that your data is accurate and valid, having been rigorously verified to an international standard, such as WRI/WBCSD GHG Protocol or ISO14064-1.
- It sets you apart from your competitors – your customers can clearly see that you have had your data/footprint/reports independently verified.
- It stops you being accused of ‘greenwash’ – verification by a third party confirms that you what you are reporting is credible and transparent.
Who can use the Lucideon Verified Assurance Marks?
If you have your emissions data, your carbon, water or waste footprint, your product carbon footprint or your sustainability report verified by us you are eligible to use the appropriate corresponding Mark.
Where can I use this?
The mark can be used on:
- Website and online communications
- Marketing literature and annual reports
- Trade show displays.
Please note that, apart from the Lucideon Product Carbon Footprint Assurance Mark, the Marks cannot be used on products or packaging.
Interested in having a Lucideon Assurance Mark?
Contact us now to discuss your verification requirements.