At Lucideon we offer independent verification of greenhouse gas or carbon emissions for both voluntary and mandatory reporting schemes.
Using our team of knowledgeable and experienced auditors, we have a history of providing impartial management system and product-specific certifications.
- Lucideon Receives Accreditation to Provide Maritime GHG Verification
- Lucideon Becomes a CDP Accredited Provider
- Lucideon to Verify Millboard’s Carbon Footprint
- Lucideon Releases Shipping MRV Verification White Paper
- ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 9001:2015 Revisions Webinar
- Lucideon Publishes Latest Issue of Assurance Newsletter
- Lucideon Publishes New Assurance Newsletter
- Lucideon’s Client, Longcliffe Quarries, Wins LCRS Award
- Lucideon CICS Celebrates 30 Years in Business
Regulation EU 2015/757 (MRV) requires ships with 5,000 GT or greater to monitor, report, and verify their CO2 emissions on an annual basis. The MRV covers ships that are transporting cargo or passengers for commercial purposes and that call at any EU port.