At Lucideon we offer independent verification of greenhouse gas or carbon emissions for both voluntary and mandatory reporting schemes.
Using our team of knowledgeable and experienced auditors, we have a history of providing impartial management system and product-specific certifications.
- Lucideon Receives Accreditation to Provide New Standard IS0 45001:2018
- Lucideon Certifies Nutricia Infant Nutrition Ltd’s Energy Management System to ISO 50001
- Lucideon Appoints New Technical Manager for its Assurance Division
- Lucideon Renews CDP Partnership
- Lucideon Announced as Best Verification Company in Environmental Finance’s 19th Annual Rankings
- Lucideon Receives Accreditation to Provide Maritime GHG Verification
- Lucideon Becomes a CDP Accredited Provider
- Lucideon to Verify Millboard’s Carbon Footprint
- ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 9001:2015 Revisions Webinar
Do you want to increase your CDP score? Having your emissions verified by an independent third-party can improve your score. Revised reporting deadlines: Climate change program - 31 July 2019; supply chain program - 31 July 2019.