Legal Information - UK
Lucideon is the trading name of Lucideon Limited, a subsidiary of Lucideon Group Limited.
Lucideon Limited, Queens Road, Penkhull, Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, ST4 7LQ, UK is a company registered in England with company number 1960455 and VAT number GB 729 8522 00.
Email contact: email@example.com
Lucideon Group Limited, Queens Road, Penkhull, Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, ST4 7LQ, UK is a company registered in England with company number 08877014 and VAT number GB 729 8522 00.
Email contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions
The term "Lucideon" or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the web site whose registered office is Queens Road, Penkhull, Stoke-on-Trent, Staffs ST4 7LQ, UK. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our web site.
- The content of the pages of this web site is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this web site for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this web site is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this web site meet your specific requirements.
- This web site contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this web site which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the web site.
- Unauthorised use of this web site may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this web site may also include links to other web sites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the web site(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked web site(s).
- You may not create a link to this web site from another web site or document without Lucideon's prior written consent.
- Your use of this web site and any dispute arising out of such use of the web site is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
Lucideon is committed to protecting the privacy of those using our site. By visiting our web site you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this privacy statement.
We are registered under the Data Protection Act in all of our dealings with your personal data.
We receive and store the information that you provide through our web site to allow us to handle your enquiries and deliver our services.
By providing us with your email address, you are agreeing to us sending you information about our services by email. If you do not wish to receive these emails please email: email@example.com or click 'Unsubscribe' at the bottom of the email you receive.
We do not sell or provide personal information about our customers to any third parties.
If you have any concern about privacy at our website, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
A 'cookie' is a small amount of information that is placed on your computer's hard drive when you visit a website. It collects details of visitor behaviour, which can be used to improve the service delivered to you on a website.
Your browser can be set to accept or reject cookies. Please refer to the 'help' menu on your web browser for further information. You may discover, however, that by rejecting cookies, you may not be able to take full advantage of all of this site's features.
You should configure your browser to only accept the cookies you wish to approve.
Further information relating to cookies and the Lucideon website can be found here
For more general information please visit: about cookies
The information contained in this web site is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Lucideon and whilst we endeavour to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the web site or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the web site for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of this web site.
Through this web site you are able to link to other web sites which are not under the control of Lucideon. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the web site up and running smoothly. However, Lucideon takes no responsibility for and will not be liable for the web site being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
This web site and its content is copyright of Lucideon - © Lucideon 2016. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the web site as the source of the material.
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other web site or other form of electronic retrieval system.