Legal Information - North America
The M&P Lab, Inc. is a corporation registered in the State of New York, USA, doing business as Lucideon. It is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Lucideon Group Limited. E-mail contact: email@example.com.
Lucideon Limited, Queens Road, Penkhull, Stoke-on-Trent, Staffs ST4 7LQ, UK is a company registered in England with company number 1960455 and VAT number GB 729 8522 00. E-mail contact for: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lucideon Group Limited, Queens Road, Penkhull, Stoke-on-Trent, Staffs ST4 7LQ, UK is a company registered in England with company number 453225 and VAT number GB 729 8522 00. Email contact: email@example.com
Terms and Conditions
The term "Lucideon" or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 2190 Technology Drive, Schenectady, NY USA. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may result in a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Lucideon's prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the State of New York, USA.
Lucideon is committed to protecting the privacy of those using our site. By visiting our website you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this privacy statement.
We are registered under the Data Protection Act in all of our dealings with your personal data.
We receive and store the information that you provide through our website to allow us to handle your enquiries and deliver our services.
By providing us with your email address, you are agreeing to us sending you information about our services by email. If you do not wish to receive these emails please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or click 'Unsubscribe' at the bottom of the email you receive.
We do not sell or provide personal information about our customers to any third parties.
If you have any concern about privacy at our website, please contact us at: email@example.com
A 'cookie' is a small amount of information that is placed on your computer's hard drive when you visit a website. It collects details of visitor behaviour, which can be used to improve the service delivered to you on a website.
Your browser can be set to accept or reject cookies. Please refer to the 'help' menu on your web browser for further information. You may discover, however, that by rejecting cookies, you may not be able to take full advantage of all of this site's features.
You should configure your browser to only accept the cookies you wish to approve.
Further information relating to cookies and the Lucideon website can be found here
For more general information please visit: about cookies
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Lucideon and while we endeavor to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever resulting from loss of data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Lucideon. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Lucideon takes no responsibility for and will not be liable for the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
This website and its content is copyright of Lucideon © 2023. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only.
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.