R3 - Troubleshooting
Do you employ the traditional "hammer" method to test for refractory failures? If your answer to this question is "yes," our training module will help you to gain a new perspective on refractory failures.
Module objective: To understand refractory deterioration and failures in-service.
This module will look at issues around:
- Damage in the service environment
- Potential issues with refractory castables
- Interactions between the lining and the shell
- Interactions between multiple refractory linings and the shell
At the end of the module, you will be able to:
- How to perform an inspection
- What to look for during an inspection
- How to obtain the most relevant samples and information from an inspection
For more information on this course, please contact Caroline Mullington, Technology Partnership Manager on +44 (0)1782 764422 or email@example.com.