R3 - Troubleshooting
Thursday 9 May 2019 - 1 day course
To understand deterioration and failures in-service.
This module will look at issues around:
- Damage in the service environment
- Potential issues with refractory castables
- Interactions between the lining and the shell
- Interactions between multiple refractory linings and the shell
At the end of the module, you will be able to:
- How to perform an inspection
- What to look for during an inspection
- How to obtain the most relevant samples and information from an inspection
For more information on this course, please contact Caroline Mullington, Technology Partnership Manager on +44 (0)1782 764422 or firstname.lastname@example.org.