R3 - Troubleshooting
Wednesday 10 October - 1 day course
To understand the different refractory materials, where they are used and how they are made.
- Material chemistry
- The in-service environment
- Shaped and unshaped components
- Structures and their applications
- Material selection for product design.
- Understand how a refractory functions and behaves
- Distinguish between insulating and dense materials
- Determine the differences between product types (e.g. low alumina, high alumina, chrome, magnesia brick, etc.).
For more information on this course, please contact Caroline Mullington, Technology Partnership Manager on +44 (0)1782 764422 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Register Your Interest
You can register your interest for open module(s), a customized on-site course or training webinar by completing the form below.
* denotes a required field