R3 - Troubleshooting
Thursday 28 April 2022
Do you employ the traditional "hammer" method to test for refractory failures? If your answer to this question is "yes," our training module will help you to gain a new perspective on refractory failures.
Module objective: To understand refractory deterioration and failures in-service.
This module will look at issues around:
- Damage in the service environment
- Potential issues with refractory castables
- Interactions between the lining and the shell
- Interactions between multiple refractory linings and the shell
At the end of the module, you will be able to:
- How to perform an inspection
- What to look for during an inspection
- How to obtain the most relevant samples and information from an inspection
For more information on this course, please contact Caroline Mullington, Technology Partnership Manager on +44 (0)1782 764422 or email@example.com.