Lucideon is an international, independent materials technology company that applies its materials expertise in ceramics, metals and polymers to a range of sectors including healthcare, construction, ceramics, aerospace, nuclear and power generation.
Lucideon is the new name for the companies formerly known as Ceram in the UK and M+P Labs in the USA.
From our state-of-the-art facilities in the UK, US and the Far East, we provide customised solutions to help you measurably improve performance, profitability and sustainability – of your materials, products and of your business.
Our Service Portfolio Includes:
Testing & Analysis – comprehensive testing package, analysis and support to:
- Help you understand your materials and products better
- Aid product development and performance improvement
- Ensure products are fit for purpose and conform to regulations
- Solve failures and prevent them from reoccurring.
Materials Development – expertise and knowledge coupled with innovation and invention to:
- Ensure that your products are performing optimally
- Put you at the forefront of product innovation
- Add functionality to your existing products
Assurance – quality assurance through conformance testing and management systems certification and assurance (through Lucideon CICS Limited) to:
- Ensure your products are fit for purpose
- To give your business credibility amongst stakeholders
- Help you engender continuous improvement.
In the UK we're a UKAS-accredited testing laboratory (No. 0013), and our pharmaceutical laboratories are accredited to cGMP by MHRA (successfully re-accredited in September 2016).
In the US we're NADCAP-accredited and have 10 CFR 50 Appendix B Quality Assurance accreditation.
Lucideon is an independent, international materials technology company that focuses on innovation, sustainability and quality assurance of materials.