You are here: Home » Testing & Characterization » Test methods » Hydrogen Diffusivity - Test Method
Hydrogen Diffusivity - Test Method
In house test method determining the Hydrogen diffusivity of refractory products.
Determination of Hydrogen diffusivity of refractory materials at ambient temperature
Applications and Benefits
Provides comparative measurement of hydrogen diffusivity against a standard reference refractory with specific application to the float and container glass industries
Form of Results
Comparative hydrogen diffusivity results expressed as mm H2O against a standard reference refractory.
- BS EN 623-3 Bulk density
- BS EN 993-5: 2000 Cold crushing strength
- BS EN ISO 12677 Chemical Analysis by X-Ray Fluorescence (XRF)
- Mineralogical Analysis by X-Ray Diffraction (XRD)
- BSEN 993-7:2000 Modulus of rupture at elevated temperature with three-point loading
- Modulus of rupture at elevated temperature with three-point and four-point loading
- Compressive stress-strain determination
- Stoning potential
- Alkali attack
- Vapour attack
- Dynamic corrosion
- Hot to cold thermal shock.