Information and Knowledge Services
Lucideon's Knowledge Centre is a unique source of ceramics and materials information providing access to technical, commercial, and market related information.
We have been collecting, organising and indexing information for over 70 years and our information specialists are highly skilled in knowing exactly how to search for and locate information.
Our in depth knowledge of available information resources and where to quickly source that vital piece of information enables us to effectively respond to our customers’ enquiries, and we are supported by some of the best scientific and technical databases and research tools.
Helping you to manage your business needs, and saving you valuable time, we are able to supply you with a steady stream of information ranging from technical and commercial information to new product information and standards.
Whether you require a structured technology search conducted by one of our information specialists or if you wish to keep ahead on the latest developments in your areas of interest, we can provide the right solution to meet your needs. Through continuous monitoring of new information from all sources we can provide detailed and targeted information matching your requirements.
Benefits to Technology Partners
Lucideon Technology Partners have exclusive and unlimited access to our information services including:
- Technical Searches – utilise the skills and expertise of our information team and let us do the searching for you.
- Knowledge Base – an online resource exclusive to Technology Partners providing round-the-clock access to hundreds of pages of member-only content and technical information.
- World Ceramics Abstracts Database – a key online resource produced by Lucideon for global information on ceramic materials, processing, properties, and applications. Over 250,000 detailed abstracts of information can be searched via the search tool, with 400 new abstracts added each month.
- Alert Services – keep up-to-date on technical and commercial developments in your areas of interest. Choose from a broad range of topic areas (Standard Alerts) or you can opt to receive a Personalised Alert matched to your keyword preferences.
- Environmental Information Service – assistance with environmental related enquiries relevant to your industry. Regular bulletins provide updates on current and forthcoming changes in regulatory compliance, technical standards and reports.
- Library Services – full use of our library services and access to our specialised collection of ceramics and materials information, including books and conference proceedings, worldwide journals collection, reports, and archive.
- Document Supply – copies can be quickly supplied from our extensive collection of information. Articles are subject to copyright law and copyright fees are payable.
- Quick Turnaround Service – providing a fast response to your information needs
- Information Allowance – an annual allowance available to cover any copyright fees.
Interested in becoming a Technology Partner? Contact Caroline Mullington, Technology Partnership Manager - firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 (0)1782 764422.