Ceram at Medtec Ireland
Ceram once again exhibited at this year's Medtec Ireland.
The event, which was held at the Radisson SAS hotel in Galway, took place on Wednesday 22 and Thursday 23 September.
Ursula Thompson, Technical Sales Consultant, and Phil Jackson, Medical Devices Business Development Manager, were on hand to talk about the full range of services that Ceram has to offer to the medical device industry.
- Contamination analysis
- Coating characterization, including drug release
- Cleanliness validation
- Passivation studies
- QA/QC testing and analysis
- Failure analysis
- Concept, prototyping and materials formulation
- Evaluation, verification and validation of materials and medical devices
- Modelling and prototyping facilities
- Powder processing.