Product Claim Support and Substantiation
Webinar Recording: The Use of Imaging for Claims Support
(You can register for free or login to view the recording).
If you’re a personal care products or home care products manufacturer or supplier, it is important to instil consumer confidence in your brand and products, as well as satisfying the regulators that you can scientifically substantiate your consumer products marketing claims. With independent testing from Lucideon, that’s exactly what you get - product claim substantiation and support for personal care products and home care products.
» Download our White Paper from the box to the right
From shampoos to anti-microbial coatings, Lucideon’s independent testing can help to support your oral care, skin care and hair care claims, thereby giving you a competitive edge.
Our consumer products claim substantiation service includes:
- Development of new test methods to either simulate in vivo conditions or enable better tracking, etc
- Expert testing and analysis to help you gain insights in to your product’s properties
- 3D Imaging of your product at work - a strong marketing tool for packaging and advertising
- Quantitative, scientific evidence for product claims.
Examples of past projects:
- Oral Care Claim Support
- Toothpaste: visualising and quantifying the extent of remineralization of tooth enamel after treatment
- Toothpaste: visualising and quantifying the penetration of whitening agents into the teeth, and their residence time
- Hair Care Claim Support
- Hair conditioner: chemically mapping the distribution of actives on the individual hair fibres at different regions and under different conditions
- Hair conditioner: confirming the presence of species that are similar in composition to the hair and imaging the penetration of those actives into the hair fibres by cross section
- Skin Care Claim Support
- Skin care: quantifying and imaging the effect of treatments on the smoothness of skin before and after shaving.