Quality Control Testing
At Lucideon we work with our consumer healthcare, personal care and homecare partners to maintain quality throughout manufacturing processes and products.
If you want to:
- develop a quality assurance program
- ensure product efficacy and material consistency and performance
- test raw materials or materials from a new supplier
- satisfy and validate in-house quality control protocols
- receive regulatory approval
- review your testing regimes and close any gaps for regulatory approval
- substantiate product and marketing claims.
Then Lucideon can provide high quality, reliable, fast and cost effective testing to meet your needs.
Lucideon will work with you on a batch-to-batch basis or as part of your long term R&D project to meet your QC needs, whether that is chemistry or microbiology analysis.
Lucideon is an independent cGMP accredited, MHRA-inspected (successfully re-accredited in September 2016), and UKAS accredited testing house (No. 0013), so you can trust that the test data that we provide to you is accurate and reliable. Our highly qualified and experienced technical staff use transparent, traceable, calibrated techniques and state-of-the-art equipment.