At Lucideon, we offer a wide range of on-site services for infrastructure, new-build and refurbishment projects.
Our highly knowledgeable and experienced engineers and consultants can provide support during every phase of a project, from conception through to completion.
We know that it is important to understand the properties of existing buildings and structures. Using samples from site, we can develop both destructive and non-destructive structural investigation programmes, and combine with laboratory testing to provide guidance on the in-situ properties of building and structures.
Sometimes, when re-developing existing structures or developing new ones, the proposed scheme falls beyond current experience and guidance. We can provide on-site and laboratory analysis for designs which need to be supported by testing.
Our on-site services include:
- Surveys for regulatory compliance
- Design support
- Structural condition/performance testing and monitoring
- Failure analysis
- Material, product and structural investigations and inspections
- Routine and customized laboratory/on-site testing
- Research and development testing for new structures.
Testing services include, but are not limited to:
- Load testing
- Carbonation and relative humidity
- Weather resistance
- Image scanning (Ferroscan)
- Thermal imaging
- Flaw detection
- Pull-out strength
- Impact testing
- Leakage testing (air and liquid)
- Fatigue testing
- Rolling load
- Light Reflectance Value (LRV) testing.