Raised Access Floor Testing
At Lucideon we have extensive knowledge and expertise in the field of raised access flooring. As a UKAS accredited testing laboratory (No. 0013) we are able to offer testing and consultancy services which encompass all aspects of raised access flooring from manufacturing, importing and distributing, to specifying and installation.
Performance Specification Testing
- A complete range of performance specification tests to support new or modified products and prototypes
- Analysis can be conducted in the form of individual components tests or through entire test suites
- Develop customized programmes for specific product requirements
- Replication of potential site conditions
- Test to PSA specifications, European and International Standards.
- UKAS accredited testing laboratory for PSA specification
- Testing to the requirements of BS EN 12825:2001
- Manufacturer support during product development
- Consultancy and testing for specifiers, contractors and end users to establish conclusions to installation problems.
Quality Control at Delivery
- Test panels and pedestals from specific production runs to support quality control procedures
- Rapidly identify panel or pedestal problems in order to minimise installation delays.
Air Plenum Testing
- On-site and laboratory testing
- Detailed on-site examination of installations to identify faults or problem areas prior to testing commencing (potentially reducing costs)
- Identify and resolve problem areas or faults during testing.
- Diagnose on-site pedestal or fixing faults (PSA T42)
- Establish fundamental cause of fixing failures
- Testing can be organized to coincide with other on-site testing if required.
- On-site surveys to ascertain flooring system problems, and provide assistance with rectification
- Surveys can be carried out in tandem with other on-site testing or surveying if required.
For further information, please contact:
+44 (0)1782 764408
Lucideon is a Notified Body (NB 1289) under the Construction Products Regulation (EU) 305/2011 for the assessment and verification of construction products. Lucideon maintains impartial procedures for all work performed as a Notified Body to safeguard its independence.