From bricks, blocks, pavers, cement and adhesives to concrete, floors, stone, tiles, metal and glass, we offer a full testing and analysis service to ensure that your products are fit for purpose, conform to current guidelines and achieve certification quickly and cost-effectively.
At Lucideon, though, we don't just provide testing; from new product development to process optimization and failure analysis, our experts will work with you to keep you ahead of the competition and to drive profitability.
Materials and Products
- Adhesives & Sealants
- Insulating Products
- Building Hardware
- Concrete, Grout & Mortar
- Construction Materials & Geological Samples
- Natural Stone
- Soils & Stabilised Soils
Examples of Work
- Tests for adhesives used in paving applications in a major city centre development
- Design guidance for use of highly perforated clay blocks
- Testing lintels to new European Standards to establish safe working loads
- Tile durability and permeability testing
- Exposure site projects on mortars made from cements new to the UK
- Expert Witness in cases of allegedly defective mortar
- Studies on sealants for the joints in flexibly laid paving
- Determination of chemical compositions in screeds.
Lucideon is a Notified Body (NB 1289) under the Construction Products Regulation (EU) 305/2011 for the assessment and verification of construction products. Lucideon maintains impartial procedures for all work performed as a Notified Body to safeguard its independence.