Legislation and globalisation are driving manufacturing and purchasing in the sanitaryware sector. Ensuring products are both fit for purpose and can be differentiated from those of the competition on both performance and price are crucial factors for manufacturers, importers and distributors.
Meet Our Ceramics Team:
With years of experience in the sanitaryware industry, Lucideon can help you to comply with legislation, develop new and better products and solve product and process problems, quickly and cost-effectively.
- Materials selection, sourcing, characterization and formulation
- Raw material analysis
- Materials and product development.
- Yield/throughput improvement
- Development of new, innovative manufacturing processes
- Failure analysis – quick solutions to minimise downtime
- QA/QC – to ensure product is right first time.
- Comprehensive testing capabilities – chemical, physical, microstructural, surface analysis
- Fit for purpose and compliance testing
- Solutions – not just numbers!
- Identification of material, product and process faults
- Analysis for product and process improvement.
- We have an unrivalled knowledge of sanitaryware and ceramics.
- We are not just about science – we take materials from the innovation stage right through to industrial application – thanks to our development, prototyping and pilot plant capabilities.
- Our comprehensive testing capabilities include chemical, physical, microstructural, QA/QC and surface analysis – we don’t just provide numbers though, we always provide analysis and support, helping you to produce better materials and products.