At Lucideon, our experts provide refractories consultancy services to our clients in a range of high temperature industries – glass, cement, petrochemical, iron/steel and enviro/energy.
Meet Our Ceramics Team:
We provide the following consultancy services, backed up by our refractories materials testing, refractories training services, to the following sectors of industry:
Manufacturers of refractories:
- Material development programmes
- Independent validation of refractories products or designs
- Refractories raw material evaluations
- Advice on equipment and procurement
- Process benchmarking and improvement.
Clients who use efractories in high temperature processes:
- Refractories failure investigation and causal analysis
- Independent site inspection
- Post mortem analysis
- Refractories improvement planning
- Auditing of refractory use
- Refractories training
- Performance optimization
- Refractories design
- Material pre-delivery audit.
- Refractories failure investigation
- Problems with material properties or installation
- Technical advice
- Refractories training.
Original equipment manufacturers:
- Independent advice in the event of problems in service or installation
- Validation of materials
- Advice on performance enhancement.
Insurers, loss adjusters, health and safety providers, legal professionals and commercial organizations:
- Independent evaluation of refractory materials, components, installation, quality, performance and design issues
- Loss causation attribution
- Market advice and surveys.