Once final design specifications are determined, we can compile and validate all required performance specifications. At Lucideon, we work to international standards; we are accredited by UKAS (UKAS accredited testing laboratory No. 0013), ASTM, MILSPEC, ANSII and NADCAP for required protocols.
- lifetime performance evaluation, validation and profiling
- durability evaluation and profiling
- failure analysis and diagnostics
- duty-cycle re-creation and bench evaluation
- performance specification definition
- component/systems performance verification & accreditation (ASTM, ISO 17025 UKAS, NADCAP, 10CFR50 MILSPEC, ANSII)
- our testing capabilities include: chemical, physical, thermal, mechanical, electrical, microstructural and creep and rupture testing.
Acceptance Testing: Partner with us to ensure that both incoming materials and your own products meet all required specifications. Lucideon offers a one-stop source for acceptance tests.
Quality Assurance: With one of the most rigorous Quality Assurance programs in the materials testing industry, Lucideon knows how to support your Quality Assurance Program. Let us provide you with:
- Routine or spot audits of your own production output
- QC protocol recommendations
- Contaminant source identification
- Process troubleshooting.