We dedicate our internal R&D to developing novel technologies that solve industry challenges. We form strategic partnerships with the healthcare sector to innovate and commercialize technologies and products.
- Our materials research forms the basis of our drug delivery work and product line
- iCRT (inorganic Controlled Release Technology) has been developed by our experts for delivery of key actives
- A core application is in developing abuse deterrence products. Find out more about iCRT-deter here.
Enhanced biocompatibility and bioactivity
- Multi-substituted hydroxyapatite for bone/tooth replacement, repair and drug delivery applications.
A unique technology by expert ceramicists
- The VPP (Viscous Plastic Processing) technique produces ceramics and composites with improved properties by eliminating microstructure defects and breaking down agglomerates.
A world first
- A low-energy ceramic processing technology, based on the application of an electric field to the ceramic body during sintering.