Quality Control Testing for Medical Devices
Consistency, safety and quality of medical device materials and products is vital for any manufacturer. At Lucideon we can help you to maintain control of the quality of your product and process and quickly identify and resolve issues.
If you want to:
- Develop a quality assurance program
- Ensure product and material consistency and performance
- Test raw materials or materials from a new supplier
- Satisfy and validate in-house quality control protocols
- Receive regulatory approval
- Review your testing regimes and close any gaps for regulatory approval.
Then Lucideon can provide high quality, reliable, fast and cost effective testing to meet your needs.
Lucideon will work with you on a batch-to-batch basis or as part of your long term R&D project to meet your QC needs.
Lucideon is an independent UKAS accredited and trusted testing house (No. 0013), so you can be sure that the test data that we provide to you is accurate and reliable. Our highly qualified and experienced technical staff use transparent, traceable, calibrated techniques and state-of-the-art equipment.