Vascular implants require torqueability to manoeuvre through the vascular system; this needs to be tracked using markers to help visualize the progress. We develop and test materials to make sure they are safe, effective and have the right mechanical properties to aid successful implantation.
If you're asking any of the questions below:
- How can we improve existing materials, products, processes and technologies?
- Can we make them perform better – by selecting different materials and reformulating?
- Can we add functionality to what they do?
- Can we reduce their cost?
- Can we pinpoint the root cause of failures and stop them from re-occurring?
- Can we improve yields?
- How can we develop the next generation of products and processes?
Then give us a call.
Why choose Lucideon?
- Extensive materials expertise across diverse industries
- The latest testing and analysis techniques to support and validate development work
- Prototyping and pilot-scale facilities to take development from the lab to pilot scale quickly
- State-of-the-art rational materials selection tools.
We work on:
- Overcoming quality and performance issues associated with raw materials or manufacturing processes
- Reducing production delays and costs when you suddenly lose access to third party materials
- Aiding cost cutting and achieving timely development of new products through polymer consultancy, materials development and process optimization.
We develop novel materials and processes for new in-house products, we are also managing public funded projects with collaborators for:
- Antimicrobial polymers for wound care
- Bioresorbable, drug eluting composites for stents
- Third generation scaffolds.