The key to improving performance, developing future products and preventing failures is understanding what materials are made from, their structure and properties and how they interact with each other and their environment.
We can help you to understand your materials, their composition, key properties and how they behave by providing qualitative, quantitative and visual data, alongside comprehensive analysis.
Understanding your material will help you to:
- Source the right material – find the balance between robustness, functionality, effectiveness and compatibility
- Meet regulatory requirements
- Develop new products and applications
- Confirm the quality and purity of your materials
- Solve material and product failures
- Identify contaminants and determine where they have been introduced.
We work closely with you to improve your materials and coatings, and often develop tailored experimental methods to make sure you get the information you need.
We can help you:
- Troubleshoot problems
- Defend product claims
- Reverse engineer competitor products
- Develop and validate new products and processes
- Develop new test methods.