Pharmaceutical Product Characterization
In pharmaceutical applications it is important to understand your materials, their composition, key properties and how they behave. We provide the answers with qualitative and quantitative data, including visual representations, to support a full understanding of your materials.
The key to improving performance, developing future products and preventing failures is understanding what materials are made from, their structure and properties, and how they interact with each other and their environment.
Understanding your material will help you to:
- Source the right material – finding the balance between robustness, functionality, effectiveness and compatibility
- Meet regulatory requirements
- Develop new products and applications
- Confirm the quality and purity of your materials
- Solve material and product failures
- Identify contaminants and determine where they have been introduced.