Pharmaceutical Quality Control Testing
Lucideon's pharmaceutical quality control testing and validation laboratories are fitted with state-of-the-art analytical equipment and testing facilities.
Our team of highly qualified and experienced technical staff will work with you to develop and deliver testing and analytical solutions to add value to your product or project.
- Stability Storage and Testing and Accelerated Ageing Studies
- Extractables and Leachables
- Method Development and Validation
- QC (batch release) and Raw Materials Testing
- Residual Solvent Testing
- Water Analysis
- Heavy Metals Testing
- Cleaning and Sterilization Validation of Reusable Medical Devices.
- Sterility Testing
- Antimicrobial Efficacy Testing (AET)
- Microbial Limits Testing
- Bioburden Determination
- Endotoxin Testing
- Environmental Monitoring and Identification
- Water Analysis.
We are fully GMP certified for quality control testing of human and veterinary medicinal products (full documentation is available to download on the right of this page). All Lucideon’s services are undertaken in compliance with EU guidance on GMP as it applies to contract QC testing laboratories.
We are MHRA-inspected (successfully re-accredited in September 2016), and a UKAS accredited testing house (No. 0013), so you can trust that the test data that we provide to you is accurate and reliable. Our highly qualified and experienced technical staff use transparent, traceable, calibrated techniques and state-of-the-art equipment.
We have registered (self-identified) with the FDA (U.S. Food and Drugs Administration). Please see our certificate here
Our complete product validation service is supported by a wide range of analytical capabilities, including advanced surface analysis, and expert knowledge, offering you:
- Patent infringement support - providing independent analysis
- Cleaning validation – ensure your product meets the strict cleanliness requirements using our cleaning validation service, VALIDATA
- Counterfeit drug detection – quick and effective detection using surface analysis techniques.
We develop materials, methods and innovative in-house technologies for the pharmaceutical industry, including our in-house novel drug delivery technologies.