In dental applications it is important to understand your materials, their composition, key properties and how they behave. At Lucideon we provide the answers with qualitative, quantitative and visual data to support a full understanding of your materials.
The key to improving performance, developing future products and preventing failures is understanding what materials are made from, their structure and properties and how they interact with each other and their environment.
This will help you to:
- Source the right material – finding the balance between robustness, functionality, effectiveness and compatibility
- Meet regulatory requirements
- Develop new products and applications
- Confirm the quality and purity of your materials
- Solve material and product failures
- Identify contaminants and determine where they have been introduced.
Our experts will provide you with in-depth results and expert interpretation of the data we generate. We work closely with you to improve your materials and coatings, and develop tailored experimental methods to make sure you get the information you need to:
- Troubleshoot problems
- Defend product claims
- Reverse engineer competitor products
- Develop and validate new products and processes
- Meet regulatory requirements for new materials and coatings
- Develop new test methods.
We offer testing and consultancy services, working alongside your manufacturing or research and development teams to:
- Understand and resolve surface/coating failure or wear
- Gain insight about surface/interface interactions
- Improve or validate your material surface or coating
- Visualize the surface structure or coating
- Select the right material for your application
- Perform quality control of products and processes.