- Out of all of the different additive manufacturing technologies, what process is best for my product?
- What are the parameters/variables that will result in the most productive manufacture of my products?
- What are the post processing requirements?
They say that a product is only as good as the process used to make it. At Lucideon, with our extensive knowledge and years of cross-industry experience, we understand this.
Our additive manufacturing experts work to increase yields, limit failures, reduce operational costs, ensure consistent production and develop optimized processes tailored to client needs.
- Experimental process design – Optimize multiple variables with one effort. We offers expertise in experimental design (DoE) to proficiently select the best parameters for your needs.
- Process selection - There is no “one size fits all” additive manufacturing process. We’ll work with you to select the right process for your needs.
- Post processing optimization (HIP/Heat treatment/polishing) - Could a different design or process set-up eliminate the need to go through costly post-processing? Let our experts help you decide what the best path forward should be.
- Scale-up support – Moving from prototype to mainstream manufacturing is not as simple as adding new machines and equipment to your processing line. Let out experience in scaling-up manufacturing processes shorten your path to commercialization.
» Common Post-Processing Treatments for Additive Manufactured Components
» Validation of Additive Manufactured Components through Specialized Testing
» Ensuring Quality & Standardization in Powder Metal Input for AM
» Additive Manufacturing for the Healthcare Sector - Challenges and Issues
» Additive Manufacturing of Metallic Components - The Metallurgical Perspective