Tailoring release from minutes to months.
Our controlled release platform, iCRT, enables immediate, modified and extended release of formulations by manipulating the properties (e.g. porosity, solubility) of inorganic materials, e.g. silica. The smart carrier utilizes a range of triggers such as time, pH or moisture to achieve specific release profiles, such as pulsatile and delayed release. Release can also be sustained for several months, if necessary.
iCRT is highly flexible, with various final forms including solid, liquid and powder, and can be tailored to deliver both small and large molecule particles.
It can be included in the product formulation and it is also adapted for the delivery of coated or injectable treatments.
- Controllable, superior release (minutes to months)
- Flexible to your product needs
- High loading capacity
- Can deliver zero order release.
- Extended release of plants' feeding agents for green roofing
- Self-healing concrete with auto repairing properties
- Controlled curing processes
- Mould prevention
- Encapsulation and extended release of construction chemicals.
We work with you to find the best technology options for your construction needs.