We provide testing and consultancy services throughout the concrete production process, from materials selection/characterization, in-situ use and failures, through to demolition and recycling at the end of its life. Click on a link below to find out more.
Forthcoming Webinar - Thursday 25 October at 15:00 UK Time, 10:00 EDT
» An Introduction to Investigating Failure Analysis of Onsite Hardened Concrete
- Analyzing the constituent materials that go into cements and concrete mixes to look for contaminants and to assess the appropriateness for use
- Testing additives for conformance which enables the manufacturer to CE mark and test the adequacy of the finished product
- Testing the physical characteristics of the finished component, i.e. bend, crush and tensile strengths and environmental conditions, e.g. air tightness, water tightness and durability
- Testing load bearing structural panels to destruction
- On-site testing of simulated wind loadings and vertical loading tests
- Destructive and non-destructive testing of whole structures and components in-situ
- Sample analysis for chemical attack
- Forensically analyse concrete to establish likely failures as a result of contaminants, inadequate design or durability factors
- Testing of concrete repair techniques and products to enable them to be CE marked or in-situ when applied to verify their performance.