L15 - Tile and Sanitaryware for Retailers
Wednesday 4 September 2019 - 1 day course
Provides a basic understanding of how ceramic sanitaryware and tiles are made, the various categories, regulatory requirements, performance tests, installation and service performance issues.
This module explains:
- The terminology for classifying the different types of products
- The manufacturing processes
- Regulatory requirements
- Performance tests
- Installation requirements
- Service performance issues.
At the end of the module, you will be able to:
- Understand how the materials and processes combine to give ceramic sanitaryware and tiles their unique characteristics
- Understand the unique characteristics and applications for each type of product
- The regulatory requirements
- The performance tests and how they link to installation and in-service requirements.
Who should attend?
This module is designed for persons requiring a comprehensive overview of ceramic sanitaryware and tiles, who are involved in the buying, distribution, retail and after service care functions.
For more information on this course, please contact Caroline Mullington, Technology Partnership Manager on +44 (0)1782 764422 or email@example.com.