L11 - Tableware Manufacture
Wednesday 10 July 2019 - 1 day course
A technical overview of tableware and giftware manufacturing processes, (from raw materials through to decoration), how they link together and the requirements for producing each product category (e.g. earthenware, stoneware, china, etc.).
This module explains:
- The technical requirements for each stage of tableware and giftware manufacture
- Linking the various processes in order to maintain quality and output
- The technical requirements for producing the different types of tableware and giftware products.
The practical session will include:
- A hands-on activity around the manufacturing processes
- Identifying the different product and materials at the different stages of manufacture
- A factory/Lucideon tour led by the module tutors.
At the end of the module, you will be able to:
- Understand the technical requirements for manufacturing tableware and giftware
- Recognise how the different manufacturing processes link together
- Identify the various components which are used to produce tableware and giftware.
Who should attend?
This module is for persons who need to understand the technical requirements for the entire tableware and giftware manufacturing operation. It is suitable for quality control personnel, Trainee Production Managers, Technical Managers and Outsourcing Managers who are required to have close links with manufacturers.
For more information on this course, please contact Caroline Mullington, Technology Partnership Manager on +44 (0)1782 764422 or email@example.com.