R2 - Understanding Refractory Properties & Links to Performance
Wednesday 12 February 2020 - 1 day course
Is cold crushing strength (CCS) an important property to consider concerning refractory performance? If your answer to this question is "yes," our training module will be highly beneficial for you and your team.
Module objective: To understand the principles of refractory testing and its limitations, and the importance of material specification data sheets and the information they provide.
This module will look at:
- Refractory testing and its relevancy in industry
- Limitations of refractory testing
- Outline of the different refractory test methods.
At the end of the module, you will be able to understand:
- Material specification and supplier data sheets
- Identify various test methods and what information can be used for selection and predicting in-service conditions.
For more information on this course, please contact Caroline Mullington, Technology Partnership Manager on +44 (0)1782 764422 or email@example.com