R2 - Understanding Refractory Properties & Links to Performance
Wednesday 8 May 2019 - 1 day course
To understand the principles of refractory testing and its limitations, and the importance of material specification data sheets and the information they provide.
This module will look at:
- Refractory testing and its relevancy in industry
- Limitations of refractory testing
- Outline of the different refractory test methods.
At the end of the module, you will be able to understand:
- Material specification and supplier data sheets
- Identify various test methods and what information can be used for selection and predicting in-service conditions.
For more information on this course, please contact Caroline Mullington, Technology Partnership Manager on +44 (0)1782 764422 or email@example.com