You are here: Home » Ceramics » Medical » Manufacturing and Process Optimization
Manufacturing and Process Optimization
Every stage of manufacturing and processing can affect your final product and increase costs. At Lucideon, we have the expertise to optimize each stage to ensure you get your desired outcome, achieving the highest levels of efficiency throughout.
We combine our expertise in materials and processing with the knowledge we've built up over many years, working with clients on diverse projects across many different industries, to help you develop and optimize your products.
Working with you from the concept stage, we can advise on:
- Materials selection
- How materials will interact with each other and with different environments
- How materials will perform under different conditions and in different applications
- How to ensure products perform optimally
- How failures can be avoided and / or rectified.
We can help you to optimize your processes to ensure yields are consistent and that waste and failures are kept to a minimum.
Optimization services include:
- Lab-scale testing of materials and products to ensure they are production-ready
- Development of a new manufacturing / processing line or making changes to an existing one
- Troubleshooting to determine what is causing issues during processing
- Raw material / component acceptance testing through spot audits or routine testing
- Validation of new material supplies and process changes to ensure specifications are met
- Scale up of a technology from lab through to pilot and onto manufacturing scale.
Our experts work side-by-side with R&D and engineering teams to help bring novel or improved products to the market. For example, maybe you are:
- Changing your manufacturing process and want to know whether the properties will be retained
- Adding a new coating and want to understand the impact
- Developing a new design that needs validating.
We also have pilot scale testing facilities to scale up from the lab to the pilot and then onto the manufacturing scale.