You are here: Home » Management Systems Training Courses » UK ETS "The Basics" Workshop
UK ETS “The Basics” Workshop
Our next course will be on 3 - 4 May 2023 at the Wade Conference Centre in Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, UK.
Lucideon regularly runs webinars and awareness days on specific topics in the scheme but these tend to focus on complex issues or new compliance requirements. During the past few years it has become apparent that there are a lot of new people involved with UK ETS reporting or there are those who would value a refresher course on "the basics".
Due to popular demand we are running another workshop covering the "need to know" basics to enable you to make your annual UK ETS report. The sessions will be interactive and will be in a workshop style rather than a "chalk and talk" teaching session.
The workshop will cover the following:
- Background to the scheme and "Who does what" - reporters, regulators, accreditation bodies.
- Where to find templates and guidance documents
- Your permit – what does it all mean
- Permit conditions and potential penalties (Bring your own permit to the session)
- Reporting requirements throughout the year with deadlines
- Your calculation spread sheet.
- What evidence will a verifier expect?
- Annual emission factors
- Uncertainty assessments
- Internal review.
Upon successful completion of the course each delegate will receive a certificate of attendance.
Our next course will be on 3 - 4 May 2023.
£700 per delegate + VAT (£630 + VAT for existing Lucideon CICS clients).
Payment is by credit card, a minimum of 4 weeks prior to the course date. We will contact you by telephone to take payment details.