CDP - Tips to the Top
This webinar, presented by Esther Stoakes, Technical Manager - Scoring and Low-Carbon Transition at CDP and Ann-Marie Cornall, sales consultant for Lucideon Assurance, will cover carbon footprint principles such as; definition, scope, standards, calculation, intensity and ratio.
Esther Stoakes talks about:
- The 2017 point allocation system – completeness, explanations, point weighting, trends etc.
- Why points are awarded for assurance/verification
- The percentage of points for third party assurance & Scope 3
- The benefits of verification and being on the A-List.
The CDP currently makes public the data of over 5500 organizations worldwide - it is important that this data is accurate and is generated by best practice procedures to instil confidence in investors, government bodies, employees, the media and consumers.
Ann-Marie talks about these CDP-related issues:
- What CDP is
- What’s involved in the verification process
- And the benefits of verification.
Registered users can view the recording. Registration is simple, free and quick.
Please register or sign in below to view this content.