Carbon Reporting - How was it for You?
The focus of many companies has recently switched from carbon to energy. We considered it would be wise for a moment to dip back into the carbon reporting arena as a refresher and to provide an update on the Mandatory Carbon Reporting programme introduced by the government (MCR).
This webinar, presented by Shaun Bainbridge, Director - Assurance, briefly discusses the basics of a carbon footprint before going on to explore MCR in more detail, looking back on the first year of reporting and how it has affected our clients.
Topics covered include:
- What is a carbon footprint?
- International standards for carbon footprints
- Mandatory carbon reporting – key facts
- Mandatory carbon reporting – feedback from first year
- Adding value by carbon foot printing
- The risks of misreporting a carbon footprint.
Registered users can view the recording. Registration is simple, free and quick.
Please register or sign in below to view this content.