Carbon Footprint - What Will You Gain From Yours?
As the UK's leading GHG verifier, we use the same expert verifiers and rigorous auditing principles used in the regulated market (EU ETS) to measure and verify carbon footprints and GHG inventories for those companies who wish to voluntarily declare their emissions.
The webinar is presented by Ann-Marie Cornall, Sales Consultant at CICS, who explores the process from initial monitoring through to achieving certification of a carbon footprint to an international standard.
Topics covered include:
- What is a carbon footprint?
- Why have a carbon footprint?
- How do you decide on scope and boundaries? (touching upon EU ETS, CRCEES, MCR, ISO 14064-1 …)
- What is the carbon footprint verification process?
- How do I achieve a verification mark from Lucideon CICS?
- Data overlap with other schemes
- Case studies.
Marcus Jordan from Carlow Precast joins us to talk about how having an independently verified carbon footprint has benefitted his organisation.
Registered users can view the recording. Registration is simple, free and quick.
Please register or sign in below to view this content.