ISO 50001 Top Level Awareness Session
Should we commit and when?
In conjunction with our certification activities we have launched a new service aimed at those organizations that are just embarking on their path to an energy management system.
These interactive sessions will give you the opportunity to find out more about the standards and the certification to allow you to make a decision of “IF” or “WHEN” to take the scheme further
What does it cover?
The main focus areas depend on your wants and needs but typically the following topics will be addressed:
- background to the scheme – why it was introduced
- common obstacles and pitfalls
- timeframes for implementation
- potential benefits – based on actual experience from a wide range of reporters
- links to other standards and schemes – ISO14001, carbon reporting, ESOS (Energy Savings Opportunity Scheme)
Who would benefit?
Not only the following
- Energy managers
- Sustainability managers / directors
- Estates managers/directors
...but also those decision makers with a bird’s eye view of the system:
- Board of directors
- Management teams
- Finance team
Sessions are run at client sites internationally, alternatively we can hold courses at our head office centrally located in Stoke on Trent, UK.
Certificates of attendance are provided for all attendees along with a memory stick containing useful information and links relating to the standard.
For further information contact us via the enquiry button on the right.