What We Do
The Aerospace and Defense industry is ever-changing; as materials and process experts, we are ideally placed to develop lighter, safer, stronger and smarter solutions to keep you ahead of the game.
With materials expertise and extensive cross-industry experience we are able to provide you with materials and process development and optimization, root cause investigation of failures, and Additive Manufacturing (AM) support.
From our state-of-the-art laboratories (Nadcap and ISO 17025 approved) we also provide characterization of materials and coatings, high temperature and specialized mechanical testing, and validation testing of AM components, across all areas of the Aerospace and Defense industry.
- Design and development of thermal barrier coatings, layers and components
- Analysis of high temperature materials, e.g. for use in turbine blades
- Materials innovation for stronger and lighter protective personnel and vehicle armor
- Materials selection, integrated component design and testing for extreme temperature and shock in operation
- Surface contamination analysis and solution design for PCB manufacture
- Corrosion analysis
- Rational materials selection and design for minimized environmental impacts
- Guidance on materials selection and design for legislation
- Component design and near net shape fabrication processes
- Detailed material failure analysis of engine and airframe components.