Manufacturing & Process Optimization for Turbine Blade Manufacturers
We work with a broad range of turbine blade manufacturers to develop new & robust materials, find novel service applications and conduct in-depth coating analysis to ensure your products meet industry standards.
Every stage of manufacturing and processing can affect your final product and increase costs. At Lucideon we have the expertise to optimize each stage to ensure you get your desired outcome and achieve the highest levels of efficiency throughout.
How can we help you?
From improving quality standards of incoming raw materials to troubleshooting process yields of finished components, we have the cross-disciplinary expertise and diverse industry experience to step in and work with your internal teams to provide solutions. Think of Lucideon as a resource that is on-call to provide specialized support to your most challenging materials needs.
Manufacturing & process optimization services include:
- Lab-scale testing of materials and products to ensure they are production-ready
- Development of a new manufacturing / processing line or making changes to an existing one
- Troubleshooting to determine what is causing issues during processing
- Raw material / component acceptance testing through spot audits or routine testing
- Validation of new material supplies and process changes to ensure specifications are met
- Scale-up of a technology from lab through to pilot and onto manufacturing scale.
What makes us different?
- Our comprehensive knowledge and experience of manufacturing and processing optimization means we act as an extension of your internal capabilities, complementing your knowledge and solving any problems that may exist – saving you time, money and resources
- We can help you improve the functionality of your processes, in turn reducing costs and time
- We can improve your productivity. Streamlining your processes throughout the product lifecycle enabling you to get your products and materials to market faster.