Failure Analysis for the Space Industry
Our failure analysis techniques can be applied to the manufacture of components for space systems and equipment. Lucideon's experts can help you identify the root cause of failures and deliver a solution.
At Lucideon we perform extensive testing to predict and reduce critical and single-point failures in applications throughout the Space industry supply chain. We can become an extension of your in-house team and work with you to identify the cause of failures and recommend corrective actions so they can be avoided in the future.
How can we help you?
Here are some examples of what we do for our partners:
- Chemical, physical and thermal testing and analysis on metal alloys within spacecraft structures and propulsion systems
- Failure analysis and root cause investigations on metal structures and polymer components manufactured for space engines and vehicles
- Contamination identification and analysis of satellite and space containment components.
Our experts come from a variety of backgrounds and industries which allow them to collaborate across diverse teams and approach these forensic failures investigations from a variety of unique perspectives.
Partnering with us means you can:
- Reduce down time
- Assess liability
- Prevent reoccurrences
- Aid product optimization and development
- Increase fundamental understanding of materials and equipment in your processes.