You are here: Home » Aerospace and Defense » Defense » Failure Analysis
Failure Analysis for the Defense Industry
Failure analysis is a critical technique in the manufacture of components for defense systems and equipment – our experts can help you identify the root cause of failures and deliver a solution.
At Lucideon we have the ability to perform the extensive and complex testing required of modern defense equipment to predict and reduce failure. We can become an addition to your in-house team and identify the cause of failures and recommend corrective actions to prevent them reoccurring.
How can we help you?
Here are some examples of what we do for our partners:
- Failure analysis and root cause investigations on metal structures and polymer components manufactured for military aircraft
- Chemical, physical and thermal testing and analysis on metal alloys within undersea systems
- Contamination identification and analysis of missile defense and land combat machine components.
Our experts come from a variety of backgrounds and industries which allow them to collaborate across diverse teams and approach these forensic failures investigations from a variety of unique perspectives.
Partnering with us means you can:
- Aid product optimization and development
- Reduce down time
- Assess liability
- Prevent reoccurrences
- Increase fundamental understanding of materials and equipment in your processes.